Solaris FTW Temporarily Meetingpoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U prolly know, that coolingame is a hackers site but

4 posters

Go down

U prolly know, that coolingame is a hackers site but Empty U prolly know, that coolingame is a hackers site but

Post  Melc Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:26 pm

But im making sure none of you visit it to buy mesos. Ull get keylogged and hacked. dont go there.

U prolly know, that coolingame is a hackers site but Cig-1

RED MEANS: VERY BAD SITE, Wink

Melc

Back to top Go down

U prolly know, that coolingame is a hackers site but Empty Re: U prolly know, that coolingame is a hackers site but

Post  MavInfin Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:22 pm

this is a plugin or something?
url please ^^

MavInfin

Back to top Go down

U prolly know, that coolingame is a hackers site but Empty Re: U prolly know, that coolingame is a hackers site but

Post  Melc Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:08 pm

its called WOT. its for Forefox.

It rly rox. no more virus because u accidently went on the wrong page

https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/3456

Melc

Back to top Go down

Post  Vetinary Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:59 pm

LOL don't tell me you fell to that message someone left over the weekend in all shops - somethins like "my sister is making a video of your shop, she posted in go check it out, tell her to remove it or something" Very Happy:D:D

Last time I had something similar in my shop, it was KingFoolish What a Face

My suggestion - do not go to these sites, and don't try to buy mesos ¬¬

Vetinary

Back to top Go down

Post  MavInfin Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:02 pm

Installed and running, seems a good add-on in my first view...
thanks!

MavInfin

Back to top Go down

Post  alvaro Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:12 pm

I went yesterday to the cafe where i got hacked, i logged on the last pc i played before being stolen to check if this page was visited and bam, it was on the cookies so it seems like this is very serious so i wouldnt take it as a joke

alvaro

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:23 am

lol melc u got hacked in that web site or some1 friend of u got hacked ? o.o how u know that ?

Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  alvaro Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:33 am

Fran wrote:lol melc u got hacked in that web site or some1 friend of u got hacked ? o.o how u know that ?

If you go into that page will see a noob selling a equips with exactly same stats as yours for 1/30 - 1/40 of its real price , claiming he works for coolingame.

alvaro

Back to top Go down

U prolly know, that coolingame is a hackers site but Empty safe site

Post  Admin Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:21 pm

Well guys if you really want to buy or sell mesos... I advise you to use zedgame.com.....
As I have learned from many ppl on maple this site is trustworthy and has a fast delivery.

don't use sites of which you cannot find references ingame

Admin
Admin

https://solaristemp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum